For assistance during normal office hours, weekdays 8:00am to 5:00pm, contact reception in person, telephone 020 7286 6220 or see the notice board on the ground floor adjacent to the lift for more information.
The out of hours emergency service operates from 17:30hrs weekdays until 09:00hrs the next morning, 24hrs cover is provided at weekends and over bank holidays.
Genuine emergencies will include:
• Access/exit to/from development blocked by damaged gate/barrier.
• Overflowing sewage.
• Dangerous structure (roof, cladding, masonry, walls).
• Fallen trees blocking access.
• Fire, explosion or flood.
• Mains power outage affecting communal areas or communal water.
• Mechanical failure affecting communal services.
• Spillage of hazardous materials.
• Gas escape
In the event of an emergency effecting the communal areas, please contact HML Out-of-Hours on: 0345 601 2422