Noise Issues

Noise Pollution, Loud Music and Noise Nuisances

If you are experiencing excessively loud noise or music from a neighbour within Addison House you may wish to talk to your neighbour direct to resolve the issue.

If you decide that you do not wish to contact your neighbour or the noise nuisance is from a neighbouring property outside Addison House, you should contact Westminster Council Noise Pollution or the Police on 111.

Please note that the out-of-hours service cannot assist with noise pollution problems.

Westminster Council can be contacted via